We offer 5 different subscriptions, which can be changed every month depending on your needs and requirements.
*) Please note that the table above shows different levels of monthly subscription fees that are all in PLN and they are NETT of VAT. The purchase of a subscription for a longer period of time will carry with it an additional discount.
- Features of the system available with a chosen subscription
- Free technical support on system usage through email and telephone
- Free access to a database of the most frequently used KPIs
- Free access to a fully working demo version of the software which allows you to see various examples and features of the system in different configurations.
Virtual Analyst is a comprehensive online service for managing and monitoring company’s KPI using the Managing by Objective method. Easy to use features and functionality enable quick decision process ensuring immediate impact on company’s processes and financial results. User specific range of multi-dimensional KPIs helps to focus all efforts on selected strategy and maximise use of available resources.
This tool can be implemented in any company large or small regardless of their business model and specific needs. Whenever it is sales or marketing, customer services or HR, production or logistics, Virtual Analyst can be easily configured to provide detailed analysis by consolidating key metrics for end-to-end visualization of business performance. Additionally, it enables to monitor performance of entire supply chain and associated SLAs.
The key benefits include:
- Fast access to key information from various sources
- Comprehensive and up to date view of company effectiveness
- Up to date view of achievement levels against set goals & targets
- Immediate localization of potential threats and performance decrease
Virtual Analyst is based on SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) technology and it consists of three modules
- KPI Analyst
- BSC Designer
- Benchmarking KPI
Flexible set of subscriptions allow for gradual introduction of the system as company needs for KPI monitoring and reporting grows. There is no need for capital outlay and lengthy implementation process.
How does it work?
Virtual Analyst can be integrated with any IT system (ERP, CRM, SAP, etc…) allowing for seeming less data exchange. However, even in the largest companies there are areas where data is collected and recorded manually or in spreadsheets. Virtual Analyst accommodates these needs allowing for manual input of data and import through CSV files.
To use system all is needed is access to the internet and browser supporting HTML v5.0. This also means that system can be accessed and used using any mobile device.
Virtual Analyst provides with following features:
- Easy to use and define individual Dashboards presenting your data
- Multi-dimensional user specific reports based on BI technology
- Automatic alert system to inform key or responsible personal about drop-off in performance
- Balanced Scorecard module for comprehensive company overview and strategic management
- Benchmarking module to compare own results against market averages
- Build-in database of KPIs which can be used or reconfigured to meet specific needs
- Easy to use and intuitive interface
Virtual Analyst is a pioneering tool designed by Wisdom Consulting, a consulting company gathering qualified professionals with many years of practical experience at international companies capable of working at different levels of the organization.
Our competence is focused around four main areas of activity:
- Strategic Management
- Operational Management
- Optimisation of the Supply Chain
- Building distribution channels and the development of local and international sales markets